1. "The Third Wave", a film about the Sri Lankan tsunami is screening at Workspace Limited. Free! $5 sugg. donation for popcorn and beer. Doors open at 6:30 p.m., film starts at 7. 2150 Folsom St, Mission.
2. Wet Wednesday at the Riptide. Free admission, food and music and this is a benefit for the Edgewood Center for Children and Families. Surfpulse.com will host a raffle for a $450 certificate from Los Olas boards and many other prizes from locals like Red Vic Movie House and Timbuk2. Sierra Nevada will donate $1 for every pint and Riptide is donating some of the bar proceeds as well. Every last Wednesday of the month, Riptide Cocktails, 3639 Taraval at 47th, Outer Sunset.
2. $8 for a house-ground Wagyu burger or fried chicken sandwich with a glass of wine or beer. 1/2 off bottles of wine and live jazz as well. Eastside West, 3154 Fillmore St., Cow Hollow.
3. Wildcard Wednesdays: $3 cocktails of the bartenders’ choice at Thirsty Bear. 661 Howard St., SOMA.
4. 2-course dinner and bottomless wine for $19 at Circa, Wednesdays, 5:30 - 9 p.m. 2001 Chestnut St., Marina.
5. Whiskey Wednesday! A shot and a beer for $5 at Bender’s Bar and Grill. 806 S. Van Ness St, Mission.